Sunday, March 29, 2009

What A Beautiful Afternoon!

I mentioned yesterday that Aunt M had taken C and E to Incredible Pizza. They had a blast eating and playing. She sent me a few pics that she took. One of her friends went along to help keep up with them, as well. Thanks so much for entertaining them for a few hours while I got some much needed housework done!











What a beautiful afternoon this turned out to be! While I was doing some things inside the house, my husband had C, E, and K outside playing. K was in her airplane swing and she fell asleep while sitting up in her swing. She stayed that way for quite a while.


We also bought a new tarp to go under the play house that is in our backyard. My husband moved the playhouse this afternoon so that the new tarp would be under it and give them a better "floor" underneath. The playhouse was a birthday present for E for her 2nd bday and they really enjoy playing in it!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment