Saturday, March 14, 2009

We're in Arkansas!

Hey everyone! It's catch up time. I have been so busy the last couple of days that I just haven't made the time to add anything to this blog. So, lets see what I can remember.

I have to share these two pics with you. On Thursday, I was busy packing for our upcoming trip and looked over to see Emma in Kara's jumperoo. Had her legs completely in! I made her get out, but not before I snapped a quick picture. Then later, I guess Connor thought since Emma had a turn he could too. At least he didn't stick his legs through the seat! Connor was so heavy on it, that it almost dragged the floor. I asked them if they wanted to be the baby again!?! They didn't like that too much.




Friday morning, we left for our trip to Arkansas. These are some traveling pics of the kids in the van. We are visiting G & G T and I also came in for a friends baby shower that I am giving. Connor and Emma are having a blast and have already been to see the cows on the four wheeler (one of their favorite activities here.) They are also having so much fun playing with their cousins. I've been taking lots of pics that I'll have to upload.

Also, I got to meet my new baby niece, Jaylie, last night. She is so tiny! Not one of my kids were ever that small! She weigh a little over six pounds now. (Seriously, I have an 8 lb, 15 ounce -- 8 lb -- and 10 lb 3 ounce-- I had big babies!) Connor and Emma enjoyed holding her too. Connor was hesitant at first and told me, he would let me know when he would hold her later and would let me know when he was ready. Later, he came and said, "I'm ready." , and sat there and held her for quite awhile. I, of course, snapped lots of pics. Emma held her right away and relished every minute.

Well, I'm sure I'll have lots of fun stories from this week and will try to share a few of them and the pics with you! Have a great spring break!

1 comment:

  1. Jaylie is adorable! And so are Connor and Emma in the bouncer =)

    ReplyDelete