Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Crafts and Outfits!

C loves doing crafty things! I snapped a picture of him doing the craft at Mother's Day Out today. They made bird feeders out of biscuits! I took a pic of him smashing the dough flat. He claimed he got his the biggest/flattest. I think they were not supposed to spread the dough out too much-- so this wasn't the objective, but he was proud of himself anyway! I also took a pic of the finished bird feeder!



E wanted to show off her rainbow vest [Thanks to Grandma J for sewing on the badges and emblems. I do not sew, so she is a lifesaver there!] She just got it tonight with everything all sewed on. She is so proud to be old enough to go to Rainbows with her brother.



Take special not of the rest of her outfit, too. She picked this ensemble out all by herself. I told her to get her pants on that she had had on earlier, because they had been shed somewhere along the way. She wanted to wear shorts. I told her it was too cold outside and raining. So, she simply put the shorts on over the pants! I decided if that was what she wanted to wear, that was OK with me. She had at least listened and put the pants on too!

Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Very true, she DID listen! Just still did as she wanted to do. It's a start =) I thought the bird feeders turned out pretty cute. Ours are sitting on the counter for now until its dry outside so we can hang them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think her outfit is great! And I am glad Connor enjoyed to bird feeders so much.

    ReplyDelete