Friday, March 27, 2009

Crafts with Aunt M

Last night, Aunt M came over to play with the kiddos. She brought sand crafts and stamps with her to do with the kids. She let them choose which to do and C picked the sand and E picked the stamps. So, they just did both! I snapped some pics of them doing the projects. They had a blast with Aunt M. Even K got in on the craft time! At least, she kept trying!



I also took a few pics of K playing with a new toy that Aunt M brought her. She would put both hands on the truck and let them roll out from under her. It was cute to watch.


Today, I had the priveledge of going on a field trip with the homeschool class at MDO. Their teacher was out, so I got to go today. We went to the Dallas Arboretum. It was a bit chilly, but not too bad, and it didn't rain on us at all while we were there. They have been studying gardening and photography and took lots of photos of the blooms today. It is beautiful there. I think we walked the whole arboretum. Here are a few photos I snapped. I need to take my kids back soon, as it has been a little while since we have went. There are so many great photo ops!




Hope you have a blessed day!

1 comment: