Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back to Normal

We are getting back in our routine after Spring Break. Today is just a normal day(At least as normal as we get!). My mom commented that I hadn't updated my blog yesterday. My parents have come to really, really like my blog. They love getting to see picture updates so often! I try to put something on most days, but sometimes I just have no new pictures! I know, me, no pics?

I am always snapping pics with my camera. I sat down yesterday afternoon and downloaded 800 pics from my camera and 150 from my phone. I had not done it in quite a while. I then had the chore of weeding through and deleting the bad ones, rotating them, and then deciding which ones I needed copies of. I deleted over 200 and narrowed it down to 170 that I "need" copies of. I love having the ability to take digital pictures!


Today, C had Barn School, so we got out early to go and dropped him off. E dressed in her rain gear, so I snapped a pic of her, all rainproof. Wouldn't you know, it barely rained on us! Then, K, E, and I headed to the church to decorate bulletin boards for Easter. Can you beleive it is approaching so fast? I know it is late this year, but it has still kind of snuck up on me.


Then, K had her nine month check-up. She weighed in at 17.5 pounds and 29 inches long. Everything was great. She had to get two shots and her toe pricked for a blood sample. K screamed when they weighed her, screamed while the doctor checked her over, and was completely silent when the nurse pricked her and gave her the shots! We couldn't believe it! She just looked at the nurse. I guess the shots didn't phase her as much as having the doctor looking in her ears and nose!

Here is a cute pic of K sleeping! I had to get a pic of her in here too! She is sleeping with her feet propped up against the back of the couch - kind of looks like it wouldn't be too comfortable, but she has been that way for about 45 minutes, now.


Have a blesssed day!


1 comment: