Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fresh baked cookies

Don't you love the smell of cookies baking? I have been baking peanut butter cookies this afternoon. I was in the mood for cookies, and since I have limited myself on what I can have, I had to make some. They use an egg, splenda, peanut butter, and vanilla. They are OK for me to have and taste good, too! Yummy!



Connor decided to monogram the inside of my pantry door this afternoon. He wrote the letters-- C, C, E, L, and K with a permanent green marker. He tried to not let me open the pantry door (that was my first clue that he didn't want me to see something.) Then he stood directly in front of the spot to hide it. (clue #2) After I saw it, he proudly explained to me what the letters stood for -- our initials.



Kara has found a toy that she loves -- a ball! One of the big, round ones. She played with it in my class this afternoon and chased it around trying to bite it. It was so funny to see. Every time she'd go to bite it, the ball would shoot out from her grasp and off she'd go chasing it again.



Also, I have a new baby niece. Her name is Jaylie Janae Teeter. She was born yesterday, March 3, 2009. She weighed 6 lbs. 11 oz. and was 18 3/4 inches long. I can't wait to see her when I'm in over Spring Break! Congratulation Brooks and Cheyenne and Robert and Brianna! I'll share a pic soon!

Have a blessed day!






2 comments:

  1. Yum, cookies! And I'm loving Connor's artwork, it's classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh connor! Hehe that is too funny.

    ReplyDelete