Friday, May 22, 2009

This is a cute pic that K's Mother's Day Out teacher snapped for me today. K's class went for a ride outside in the wagon. She took several from the front, but I love this one showing all of their backs. It is adorable!


She also got to come up to my class for an hour or so this afternoon and loved playing with the older babies. She is getting to be such a big girl and thinks she can keep up with anything they can do. She is walking so well now and knows she is more mobile.
C and E are spending this weekend in Arkansas. I felt like I was forgetting them when I left school today. They are excited about getting to see Grandma and Grandpa T and spend some time with their cousins and the rest of my family. I think K is already missing them. She is so used to them being here to entertain her.

Congratulation to Justin, who is graduating from Lamar High School tonight. I am so proud of you and wish I could be there. Congrats!
Have a blessed day!

2 comments: