Thursday, May 7, 2009

Gym Time and Registration

Today was a fun day! E, K, and myself went to ASI Gymnastics for open gym time. This is the first time we have went to this. The kiddos get to play for two hours for a minimal cost. They have tumbling areas, trampolines, soft block pits, rope swings, and a few other things. E had a blast. She really enjoyed jumping in the foam block pits and jumping on the trampoline. There were other friends of hers there to play with, as well. She really liked it and I think we will have to plan on it again sometime soon!


C had his Kindergarten pre-registration this evening. While I filled out all of the paperwork, C went on a tour of the school. His daddy went with him, b/c he was very hesitant to go by himself. They saw the gym, library, classrooms, and computer room. When asked what his favorite part of the tour was, he said, "Having my very own computer." He loves to work on the computers and will really enjoy this part of Kindergarten. They also had two stories read to them in the library. After I finished with the paperwork, they had to take me on another tour, b/c I wanted to see everything, too! I think he will do fine when August comes around.

Have a blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sad day ahead.... I'll cry with you when you send your baby to big school.

    ReplyDelete