Thursday, May 28, 2009

E Falls Asleep In the Strangest Places

E falls asleep in the strangest places. She was sitting in the computer chair and the next thing I know she is asleep! At 10:40 a.m.! I couldn't even move her this time, b/c I had K asleep on my lap. E stayed in the chair, asleep, for about 45 minutes. She even woke up once, looked at me, talked to me, and then laid her head back again and went back to sleep. I tried to get her to move to the couch when she roused, but she would not. When K finally woke up, I did move E to the couch, then on to the van, all without waking her. She woke on the way to lunch and looked around and then asked where we were going! I was so glad I had my phone beside me so that I could snap a couple of pics.

This is after she woke up and then went back to sleep this way.


Here is a pic of my three kiddos all together. I love putting E and K in matching outfits!

2 comments:

  1. If I had girls that close in age, I'd dress them alike too!! And yes, E does fall asleep in strange places. She looks completely uncomfortable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Veru cute! Keira once woke up long enough to eat a cookie I had given her in the car and then went right back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete