Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

First of all, I want to say, "Happy Mother's Day" to our two awesome Moms. I don't know what we would do without the help of our moms. This help comes in many ways, shapes, and forms and my husband and I are so grateful and so, so blessed to have such fantastic moms! Thank you so much for being the examples you are and for all of your help and love that you give to us so freely! We are truly blessed to have both of you in our lives! HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!


Today was a great day! After church this morning, C told his daddy, "We are going to have to work really hard today." I overheard and asked what they were going to work "really hard" on? They were going to work really hard because it was Mother's Day! He wanted me to know how special and loved I am!


I have such awesome kids! I am so blessed to be a mommy to them! They show me they love me in many ways throughout each day and this day simply lets them express their love in different ways. I love all of the gifts that they make for me and the hugs and kisses that go along with them.

My husband is so awesome too and treats me so great! He even made sure I had time to take a rest today. I tried to take a nap, and think that I dozed several times! I so much appreciated the effort everyone showed to give me some rest time today.


We went and ate Chinese food for lunch and then spent the afternoon at Grandma and Grandpa J's house.


Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Mothers Day Leann, you are an incredible mother to those sweet kids.

    ReplyDelete