Sunday, May 10, 2009

Royal Ranger Twilight Camp

On Saturday night, my huband took C to a Royal Ranger Twilight Camp. It was from 4:30 until shortly after dark. This was for the youngest group of Royal Rangers -- The "Ranger Kids."

They had games set up for them to play, such as:

Horse shoes



Tug Of War-- C loved this!


Disc Golf

This one they tossed the thing in his hand and tried to get it to go around the bars.







They also had a camp fire and roasted hotdogs and marshmallows.








The temperatures took an unexpected dip (at least unexpected to us, since we didn't watch the weather), and so they froze in their shorts and t-shirts. C decided he wanted some cuddle time to warm up! And, of course, my husband loved this! They had to show me what cuddle time was when they got home!




Several skits were performed by the different groups from around the area, flag ceremonies were performed, and songs were sung! I have been serenaded tonight with a Pizza Hut song they learned. It is so cute and has motions to go along with it!




Here, C is looking at some termites that they found on a tree stump. He thought these were so cool to look at!



Have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. So did you husband take these pictures? Or did you go? My husband would have forgotten the camera or taken one picture if that. How awesome that he takes pics for you when you arent there!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not go. My husband took the pictures for me on his phone and then downloaded them that night so that I could use them. He is good about doing this so that I can see what goes on, too! Thanks so much, Carlton!!!

    ReplyDelete