Friday, May 29, 2009

C's Academy Kid's Pre-K graduation

C had his Pre-K graduation today from Academy Kids. He started attending this Mother's Day Out right after he turned two. I still have his picture on his first day of school.

They had a rhyme that spelled out School Days.

Isn't he handsome in his graduation cap and gown?


This is C throwing his hat in the air at the end of the ceremony! They all really enjoyed this part!


This is his whole class.



I specifically wanted this picture. I know we will eventually have one when he graduates from high school and I want to have a pic with C, my huband and I at each gradutation. I think it will make a great set of pictures from all of his graduations.


Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. The picture of the three of you, what a great idea!!! He was handsome. I think this was by far the best graduation. It turned out wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete