Thursday, May 14, 2009

Gardening

It is so rewarding to garden. I have a little tiny garden with a few vegetable and fruit plants in it. I am loving to see it produce things. They aren't even edible yet, but I love to see them grow and begin to bear fruit.

Here is a pics of the plants "producing."


Tomatoes
Squash

Banana Peppers budding

Strawberries

I took these pictures on Tuesday and have just now had time to blog about them. So, when I went out to check on my garden a few minutes ago-- I found ants all over the strawberry! Arggg! There is another small one growing now, but that just makes me mad! They'll probably get that one too! Those ants best watch out. I am going to research and see how I can keep the ants away!

Here is a pic of Emma with fingernail polish on her chin. She decided to paint her lips with the fingernail polish, she said. And her thumb nail. She got a little dot on her thumbnail, some on the back side of her thumb, her chin, upper lip, and a little bit on her lip. (she did get in trouble for opening it without permission!)


Have a blessed day!

1 comment: