Thursday, April 2, 2009

The last few days

I have been super busy the last several days and haven't had time to add some of the pics that I have taken. We are going out of town for a few days for a family vacation. I have been packing and gathering stuff all day today.

Tuesday morning, I snapped this pic of C and E. When E wakes up, she usually hollers for me to come up and get her. C will come down by himself. When she hollered Tuesday morning, I hear C telling her to just come on down to his room and she could sleep with him. I think that he thought it was still night time. When I went up to see what they were up to, they were "sleeping" in C's bed! Playing would be the more appropriate term. They tried to tell me that they were asleep, but I didn't buy it!

This is a pic of C at Barn School. They are learning to read and he is doing so good! They are starting to sound out words and put together the blended sounds they have learned.


Then, I snapped this pic of K at a restaurant. She went with me to Buca di Beppo for a baby shower. It went a little past her bed time, but she did really good. She sure did enjoy the bread!


Well, that's it for now. I'll be sure to post lots of pics of our vacation!

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment