Saturday, April 11, 2009

Paintball and Garage Sales

The last few days have been fairly uneventful. It's not often that I have nothing to blog about on any given day. I have been trying to regain my strength and energy after being sick, and feel I am about there.

Yesterday, when my husband came home from work, I posed the question to him, "What happened to you?" He was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, and tennis shoes and had yellow paint splatters all over him. There were even a few tears in his shirt. I had forgotten that he was going to play paintball after work. They had a team-building paintball excursion for anyone who wanted to participate. He had a blast!


C and E spent the night with Aunt M last night. She came over Friday afternoon to get them and brought them their Easter baskets from her, as well. Today, they were hanging out at her house and maybe going to find something fun to do.

Since I didn't have C and E, K and I got up to go find some garage sales this morning. I love to garage sale. I love searching for the good deals and just seeing what I can find. Today, I came home without one thing! I went to several sales, but just didn't find anything. I still had fun looking though!

I hope everyone has a great Easter! And a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. I don't understand paintball, but my husband loves it too!

    ReplyDelete