Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a Fun Day!

This morning, my husband and I went and picked up C & E from Grandma and Grandpa J's house. They had spent the night with them Friday night. After we picked them up, we went to Lowe's. C & E had a blast looking around the store. They especially liked the section where you could open the doors and windows, the "kitchen" areas that were set up, and the riding lawn mowers. I took a few pics of them.



Then, we moved on to the book store. After the book store, we headed home. On the way to the house, I saw several garage sale signs. I decided I would stop at one to take C and E to. When C found out that I had went to a few last Saturday without him, he was not too happy with me. I decided to try to make amends. And we found something! I bought a box of tin cookie cutters with all different shapes in it and also a cookie press was in the box. The cookie press looks old and has several tips and shapes with it. Not sure if I'll use it, but we'll see. The cookie cutters are for play doh! So, when we got home, out came the cutters and the doh!



While they played with play doh, my husband trimmed his Bonzai tree. He got the tree for his birthday last August, and it has been doing well until recently. So, we decided to trim off all the dead portions on it to see if that helps. It looks a little bear now, but healthier. We'll see how it fairs.


While at Lowe's we bought a bird feeder to hang in our back yard, so my husband got out the ladder (after we determined that neither C or I could reach it when Carlton held us up) to hang it up. Here is a picture of our bird feeder! Happy eating, birdies!


C and E climbed up the ladder too!


And here is K zooming in her swing!



Have a blessed day!

1 comment: