Friday, April 17, 2009

Tired Of Being Sick!

I am so tired of being sick! Yes, I am sick again. I had a stomach bug last week and now I have strep throat. E has strep, as well. We are both on antibiotics and praying that noone else catches it from us.

I haven't felt like getting on the computer to post for a bit, so I thought I would just put up a few pics I have taken over the past several days. (Mostly Monday and Tuesday, before I got sick.)
K found some Easter candy that she enjoyed so much!

When C and E go outside in the backyard to play, K will go to the back door, pull up to it, stand on her tippy toes so she can see out, and then stand there a long time so she can watch them playing.

K loves C and E so much, and they love her, too!


K decided she wanted a whole corn dog, all for herself!


Doesn't E look so studious?


This is C at Barn School. He is working so hard on his math!
Have a blessed day!

2 comments: