Friday, April 3, 2009

On Vacation

We are on vacation! We finally made it here. We left as soon as I got home from MDO today and headed for our destination!

C and E are so excited to stay in a hotel. They could not wait for this family vacation to get here. I think they would be just fine to go back and forth between the room and the swimming pool. Yes, we specifically got a hotel with an indoor swimming pool. If it did not have one, we would have been in big trouble.

We arrived, unloaded our van, and then went in search of a restaurant to eat at. We had Chinese. It was great!

Then, we came back to the hotel to swim. I snapped several pictures of all of us. We brought a baby swim float for K. Now, she hates to take a bath, but loved this. She sat there the whole time and just watched all of us playing around. It was nice because we had the whole pool to ourselves, most of the time.





E took to the water so well! She has never had swim lessons, but as long as she had that swim ring on, she could get where she wanted to go.


C loved pulling K around. He would grab ahold and off they'd go. And K really liked it too.


The water was a little chilly at first and took some getting used to. After we had been in about 45 minutes, K got cold and her bottom lip started quivering. My husband had already been in the hot tub, and said it was cool enough that he thought K could get in it. So, K and I got in. She loved it. You could tell, because she started jabbering away after just a bit and really enjoyed it more.



Now everyone is in bed. I'm just about to head that way, when I finish this. I snapped this pic of my husband and E a bit ago. Since we are staying several nights, everyone will get a turn to sleep where they want to.



I will try to post more pics from our day tomorrow. I'm sure it will be a great day filled with lots of fun.

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, keep updating. It might make me feel like I'm on vacation =)

    ReplyDelete