Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Egg Hunts, Parties, and Field Trips

Today was a fun day! It was the last day of MDO before Easter and Easter Egg Hunts, Parties, and a field trip (for C) were planned. I went loaded down with dozens of eggs!


E proudly showed me her basket of eggs that she had collected during the hunt. I was a little late to get pics of her finding the eggs, but she proudly showed me her very full basket.


Then, I took some pics of their party time of them eating pizza. They had a great time!



Next, C went on a field trip! They walked across the parking lot to Whattaburger. C was so excited to go. They have been learning about money and they got to order and pay themselves. They all felt like such big boys and girls! One of the dads that went snapped some pics for me (Thanks!).




Then, I made it outside to the playground for C's Easter Egg Hunt and snapped several pictures of them on the hunt. Their eggs were numbered and they had to search for eggs with "their" number on them. C's number was 15!



K got a bag with some Easter eggs and goodies in it. I gave them to her after we got home and she had a blast playing with them. Try as she might, she could not pick up more than two eggs --one in each hand-- at once. They had baby gold fish inside them, and she loved to shake them, just to hear the noise! She also tried to eat the egg, but gave up shortly, because she couldn't get it into her mouth.





Also, K has a new bottom tooth! She seems to be getting several within a short span of time.




One other thing-- I wanted to show you a pic of my class from MDO. My partner and I have seven babies rangeing in age from 12 months to 20 months in our class. We took them outside to hunt for eggs. A few brought baskets and so we took them along too. We trekked outside with one stroller, a wagon, and a few walking. Then we placed the eggs on top of the grass and told them to go get them. They each went to an egg. Some liked to throw them, to sit and just hold them, to pick one up --put it down--and go to the next one. They all had fun, though! I don't think any of them were looking at the camera in this picture.





Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment