Saturday, February 28, 2009

Our Saturday











Hello Everyone! I am actually going to start with Friday night. I posted of a pic of Connor getting a hair cut. No more curls! They are all gone for right now. Connor hates to get a haircut. And, as you can tell from the pic, last nights was no exception. We seem to go in a cylcle with Connor's hair, we cut it, let it grow a long, long time until it is all curls, and then cut it again. I think we wait so long because he hates hair cuts so much! But, doesn't he look so grown up and handsome with it short? I sure do think so!

Now on to Saturday-- I started off the day with a massage appointment! It was heavenly! Thank you Cheyenne for that lovely Christmas gift. I asked the lady to mainly focus on my upper body-- back, shoulders, and neck -- with just a little time on the rest. This is my normal request when I go for a massage, and this time the lady actually listened! She is the first masseuse I have had to actually concentrate enough on those three areas. She probably spent at least 30 minutes on my back and shoulders! It really helped to loosen those sore muscles up!

Then, this afternoon, we went to the bike shop. We needed new tires on Connor's, Carlton's and my bicycles. I haven't rode my bike in forever. Now, it is ready. We shall see. Connor and Carlton went for a ride around the block after we got back while Emma, Kara, and I went to the grocery store. He said they were back before too long because a little somebody got too cold. Apparently, when legs are too cold, they cease to be able to pedal bicycles-- therefore, daddy had to walk both his and Connor's bike home! I snapped the pic as we were leaving for the grocery store.

Other news-- Kara has her first top tooth poked through! She got the bottom two at 4 1/2 months, but it took until now for any more to show!

The other picture is of Kara with Grandma J at their house this afternoon. We took the bikes to a bike shop in Rowlett and it took them an hour, so we waited it out at G and G J's house. (Thanks for letting us visit at such short notice!) Kara decided she was big enought to play with the train. Grandma would put it on the track and Kara would grab it off as it went by. It was so cute!




No comments:

Post a Comment