Thursday, February 19, 2009

Valentine's







These pics are from Emma's Valentine's party. Connor was sick with the flu and didn't get to go to his party at MDO or barn school. He was very sad to miss both. He asked me if I would "bring him home a bag of hearts" so that he could still have some Valentine's. His teacher at MDO and three or four kids in his class, brought me down his 'bag of hearts' and told me they hoped he got to feeling better. He was so excited when I brought them home.


Emma had a blast at her party. Grandma Teeter got to come and have pizza with her and then took her home early. She was super excited.
On Saturday, Carlton and I got to go out on a date! It was so much fun. We went to Rockfish at Mockingbird Station and then stopped at a coffee shop on the way home and just relaxed! My parents kept all three kids so that we could go on our Valentine's date. We try to have date night every so often, but we don't get away without Kara too often yet. It was very nice to have some quality time with my husband! I love you, so much, Carlton!






2 comments:

  1. Thank you babe - I love you so much too!! Thanks for a great Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Glad Connor is feeling better! So fun you entered the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete