Friday, February 27, 2009

Silly Pictures







It is so nice NOT to be sick! I must of had lots of prayers out there, because I got over the flu a lot faster than some I have heard about. I am so thankful to not feel bad! I have a little tiredness hanging on, but I went to work today, watched seven babies (along with my teaching partner), and am still doing OK.

This afternoon, I pulled out my camera to snap a few pictures for this post. When I started taking pics, C asked if we could take a silly picture. This needs a little explanation-- often, when I am taking pics, the kids want to be silly, make a face, etc. So, I started telling them, "We'll do the serious one first, and then I will take a silly one and you can look however you want to." They love to take silly pictures and we're both happy-- I get my "serious" pictures with the 'good' smiles and they get to show off their silly faces. Well, when C asked if they could do a silly pic, Emma asks, "Does Kara know how to do a silly picture?" I said, "Probably not. Do you think you can teach her?" Of course, they were all game to try this. I snapped some pics of them trying and then some of Kara trying to get them after they had made some silly faces. She thought they were pretty funny. It is so cute to watch them interact together!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment