Thursday, February 19, 2009

My First Blog.. The calm


Ah...the calm after the storm...the kids are all in bed and fast asleep. Isn't that quiet time so nice? What a day today has been! Let's just say the kiddos were a little on the high strung side. K is teething and, well, C and E were just having a hyper day.


I'm a mom who doesn't mind taking her kids to the store with her. If I need to run errands or go grocery shopping, they just come along with me. That teaches them to behave, learn how to act appropriately, and obey...hopefully. Today was one of those times where I should have waited until someone was available to watch them before I went to the store. I'm sure the ladies at the party supply store were wondering why in the world I couldn't get my children to behave! Ah, well, we left, lost TV priveleges and got time outs, and hopefully they learned their lesson. Tomorrows another day and I can't wait to see what good things God has in store for all of us!


I have been so busy this week. Emma's b-day is on Saturday and we are preparing for a Ballerina Dance Birthday party. She is super excited that all of her friends are coming to dance with her. I'll be sure to post pics to let you all see how it went. I was supposed to be making cupcakes tonight to take to MDO in the morning for her class, but I used the last of the eggs this morning. So, it looks like I'll be picking up store bought cupcakes. I was having to stop at the grocery store anyway, as I didn't make it by today to get the bread I am taking to tomorrows potluck at MDO. I am also working on a baby shower. It is three weeks from Saturday, so I am trying to get busy on that.


Well, I guess that is it for tonight! My first blog. It's a lot easier than I imagined it to be.


2 comments: