Thursday, February 26, 2009

What a beautiful, warm day











Isn't this weather crazy? It is so warm here today. Over 80 degrees. We have been outside playing and just enjoying it. Because tommorow it may be gone again!

One of the pics I posted is of Kara playing on our Wii balance board. I left it in the floor instead of putting it up and Kara loves to go over to it, put her hands on it and just rock back and forth. This time, she decided to get on top of it and just sit there, looking so proud of herself, too! I guess she thought it was time she learned how to balance herself too. She is growing so fast, pulling up on everything and showing signs of starting to cruise around a little. We may have an early walker!

The other pics are of Connor (sorry, they are a little dark). He wanted to show me some of the sign language that he has been learning. He is so proud of himself. He stood there and showed me several signs he had learned, such as, thank you, please, juice, milk, and most of the letters of the alphabet. He is excited and wants to learn more about sign language. I don't know it myself and cannot help much, but other people are teaching him and he seems to pick it up really fast. I think it is a great skill for him to have and know how to use.

I am feeling almost 100% better. I got out and ran a few errands today and have kept my energy up fairly well. Hopefully it stays that way. I hope you all have a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the great work Connor... 2 languages are way better than one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute, I love your kids!

    ReplyDelete