Saturday, October 3, 2009

Family Time at the Arboretum

We had a family trip to the Arboretum today! We love to go every year to the pumpkin patch area. They have tons of pumpkins, a hay bale maze, a pumpkin house, and lots of neat things to view. And, I LOVE the picture taking opportunities! There are so many great shots--if you can get your kiddos to cooperate. I think I got some really great shots this year and thought I would share a few with everyone!








Family shot. Just couldn't get K to look at the camera when the others were too!


This is the first pic of the day that K actually posed for. She wasn't into the picture taking thing!


A nice lady snapped a pic of all of us!
It is a must to take a picnic lunch when you go! Here is our family picnic time!

These plants matched E's shirt so well, that I just had to take a pic!


Have a blessed day!

1 comment: