Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Quick trip to AR

We made a quick trip to Arkansas this past weekend. My grandparents had new baby chickens, so Grandma H brought a boxful down for her great-grandchildren to play with! C loves holding them and was so excited she brought them down. E doesn't want much to do with them. And K isn't quite sure if she likes them or not.





K and her cousin J were sitting in the floor playing. K was a little bit jealous when I would try to hold J.


Also, K decided she would take J's pacifier and J was none too happy about it!



There were many, many four-wheeler trips to look at the cows and just to ride. C and E were on there minutes after we arrived! K isn't too sure about it yet. C even got to help hook up the mowing machine to the tractor and mow some hay with Grandpa.
We went in so that I could attend the funeral of a man who meant so much to lots of his friends and family! I saw many, many friends that I haven't seen in a long while. And, of course, I got my Taco Villa! It was so good to catch up with everyone and spend some extra time with my family and friends! I love you guys!
Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. You guys always have fun on your AR trips! Those babies are adorable - the kids and chicks.

    ReplyDelete