Monday, October 19, 2009

Skating Adventure

We went to a friend's birthday party on Sunday afternoon and had an awesome time! It was the first time my kiddos had been roller skating an actual skating rink! They have skates at home that they used a lot outside around last Christmas and the first of this year.

They had walker type things that they could push around and hold onto to skate with. E loved it. C wasn't so sure and did enjoy it, but not as much as E. I even enjoyed some skating time! I don't think I have roller skated since high school! I wasn't half bad, if I do say so myself! Now, before you go looking -- there are no pic of me skating! My mom did take some, but she'll have to send them to me. I'll try to upload some when I get them!!!





Have a blessed day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment