Monday, October 19, 2009

K In Her Hospital Pajamas

K had her tear-ducts unblocked today. It was an outpatient procedure a local hospital. She had a little anasthesia that knocked her out. She did great and has continued to do great all day. I snapped some pics to send to my husband throughout the day so that he could be kept up to date on what was going on.

I had to take a close-up pic so that you could see the writing over her eye telling them which eye to unblock!
She was out good!




Here is a pic I meant to put on the blog a few weeks ago. K loves to try to keep up with her big brother and sister.

Also, this is another pic I meant to blog about! C and E slept in E's bedroom floor one night this past week in their sleeping bags. I, of course, had to snap a pic.



Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. My kids sleep with their sleeping bags all the time on the weekends. Glad to hear Kara did so well.

    ReplyDelete