Monday, August 3, 2009

Wii Fun!

We have been playing on the Wii tonight. Below is C, E, and myself exercising. We are balancing on one foot and holding it (without falling) for 30 seconds. C is using the stool as his balance board.
My husband got a new Wii game for his birthday (a month early). It is Wii Sports Resort. He knew he was going to get it for his birthday, so when the opportunity arose, we just went ahead and bought it.
It has a sword fighting challenge on it. C is playing it below and loves it! It is so much fun to watch him brandishing the sword and fending off his opponents. He says they look light light sabers!




I failed to blog about mine and my husband's recent anniversary. Tuesday, July 28 was our 8 year anniversary! C and E were in Arkansas with my parents, K was at my husband's parents all day and spent the night with them, and my husband took the day off. We spent a wonderful day together filled with many adventures!
We started off with breakfast at La Madeline's. Then went on to the Farmer's Market where we perused the local produce. Next we walked around the West End breifly and then headed to Central Market where we had a light lunch from their ready-made selections. After that, we headed for our massage appointments to get in some relaxation. Next, we found a Starbucks close by our dinner location and spent a couple hours there, just sipping coffees (Caramel Macchiato, for me) and enjoying each others company. Then, on to dinner at Simpy Fondue! We had the waiter snap a picture of us and I captured the chocolate fondue!
Our anniversary date day was awesome! My husband is so loving and I enjoyed just getting the "us time" to appreciate each other! I am so blessed and looking forward to the many years that God blesses us with!
Chocolate Fondue-- We got Cheesecake to dip in it as well as the other delectables that normally come with it (marshmallows, strawberries, rice krispy treats, brownie bites, and banana pieces).

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the both you. Sounds like a perfect day! Treasure every moment!!

    ReplyDelete