Wednesday, August 26, 2009

K and E's first day at Academy Kids

Today was K and E's first day at Mother's Day Out! K got to move up to a new big girl class! They said she did really well. I snapped her pic outside like I did for C and E on their first days-- but K did not want to stand still. These were the best I could do.


E in her MDO classroom. She is super excited to be in a class where they don't have to take a nap! She had a great first day too.


I also started teaching today. I teach at a MDO two days a week and this year I get to teach the Pre-K class. Today was long, but went really well! I can't wait to watch these kids grow and learn throughout the year!
C did really well at Kindergarten today. He seems to tell me a little more about it each day. Today, he said he talked a lot more to the little boy he sits next to and even played with him at recess! He also told me about P.E. and that they had a race today. And he was super excited about going to the computer lab and getting to play on the computer. On the other hand, he was none to excited that instead of having playdough to play with when they first arrived, they had a math worksheet to do instead! He is none too pleased with the work part of school!!!
It was a little better at drop-off today. I gave him hugs and kisses at the classroom door. Still some tears, though! :(

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment