Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Flipping Kids!

My husband caught this pic for me of all three kiddos turning flips together. This is a new accomplishment for K and we were so surprised the first time we saw it.

She has also started giving kisses more often and will make kissing noises! She is just growing by leaps and bounds and getting smarter every day!


The last few weeks have been so busy! I have been off of MDO for the last two weeks and had lots of appointments scheduled, playgroups, and things I wanted to get accomplished.
Today, we are going to the opthamologist to get K's tear ducts unblocked and for E's yearly check-up. I'll probably cry along with K at her appt.
I will be going to the Women of Faith Conference this weekend and can't wait! I'll have to tell you all about it.
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment