Tuesday, August 25, 2009

First Day of Barn School

E was so excited that today was her first day of Barn School. She couldn't wait until it was her turn to go. On the way thiws morning, E said, "Mommy, I'm not going to cry and you don't even have to walk in with me." Of course, I did walk her in! She did great and didn't shed one tear!!!

Pic before we left the house:


Pic outside the barn:



Pic at her desk:

C had a better time at drop off today, too. I walked him in again, but this time I only took him to his desk and then left after a quick hug and kiss. There were not near as many tears as yesterday. Tomorrow, I will drop him off at the door of his classroom. We are slowly making progress. Next week, I will start dropping him at the front entrance!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment