Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family pics

Recently, we had family pictures taken. We had not done this in over a year. I love them! Here is my favorite one of the five of us.



A friend of mine, Susie, took them. She takes awesome pictures. Her website is http://www.adorablephotography.com/ , if you are interested.

Also, she took K's one year pics. Here is a few cute ones.

Sorry it has been a while since I have posted any blogs. We have had two different sets of family in, VBS, swimming lessons, and many other activities this summer. I have kept of with some of them on the blog, but many have fallen to the side.

For the last week, C and E have been at my parents in Arkansas. They should be home later tonight, and I cannot wait to see them. I know they have had a blast, but it is time for them to be home so that I can smother them with hugs and kisses! I can't wait to see them.

Have a blessed day!

3 comments: