Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Busy busy

It has been over a week since I have posted to this blog. Sorry to all of my loyal readers out there. I guess I have just been too busy with other things. (Side note--some keys on my keyboard are not working--such as the backspace key and period key and comma key--so if something looks a little off --just ignore it! Very frustrating!!! I even changed the batteries and still -- no luck! It is a wireless keyboard.)

We have been super busy. I have been trying to get the housework done and laundry caught up the past several days .

My sisterinlaw and brother in law and two nieces are coming in from Pennsylvania today. They will be here for a full week and we have lots of fun things planned to do. I am sure I will have lots of pics to show as long as I get the time to put them on here.

Below is a few pics of K playing with her baby doll. E was playing with her doll and stroller and so K had to walk around carrying her baby doll and pushing her stroller too. She is not as gentle as E is though.



Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment