Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Don't you love this hot weather?!?

Today, we went to the zoo with a group from our church. I think we picked the hottest day of the summer, thus far, to go! It was hot, but our group had fun. Some of our group rode the DART train down to the zoo, but we met them there. We rode the monorail and saw all of the animals in Zoo South. Then ventured over to Zoo North to see the white alligator, tiger, and then the children's area.


Here is a group picture of everyone.


I took my kiddos swimsuits, b/c I always take their swimsuits when we go to the zoo. There is a splash area in the Children's part and my kiddos love to get wet there. So, past experience dictates that I take their swimsuits along.



Here is another pic to add to my collection of strange places E falls asleep. This time she fell asleep on the way home in the van. Not so strange a place, really, but she fell asleep with a sucker in her mouth. I had C snap a pic from his seat while I was driving.


Have a blessed day!

1 comment: