Saturday, July 18, 2009

Family Time!

Some of my family came in to visit us this weekend! My grandparents, Aunt, Uncle, and cousins. They came in Thursday around 11:30 a.m. We had supper on Thursday night together. Then, on Friday, although I had to work, my three kiddos spent the morning and most of the afternoon with them.

They had a great time. They started off at Central Market and then went on to Incredible Pizza for lunch, a fave of my kiddos!

Group Picture


Uncle R and C pushing basket at Central Market.



K just riding along!
K on miniature golf course at Incredible Pizza.



Today, we spent the day at IKEA and then Sam Moon. I found these kid-size Poang chairs for the kiddos. I love them! I saw them at a friends house a while back and looked for one then, only to find they weren't making one at that time. Today, I saw them and just couldn't pass them up. We ended up with two thanks to Aunt M!




K with Great-Grandma H.



C with cousin A and J. My kiddos all adore A. C asks us to sing him the "A Song" every night. We just make up a song about her. They love spending time with her.



C with Great-Grandpa H.


E, my husband and Great-Grandma H


My Grandparents and I!



We had a blast spending time with everyone. We finished the day at our house with some great barbeque! They are headed home tonight and I pray for a safe passage home!
Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment