Saturday, June 6, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday, K!

Happy 1st Birthday, K! Our little lady bug is turning one! I can't believe how the time has flew. I attempted to take a picture of her outfit. It has a number one on it in lady bug material that I used liquid stitch to put on, and then white ribbon edging it. The skirt has lady bug ribbon edging around the hem. We had a lady bug theme for the party!

K's small personal cake! I thought this turned out so cute!


Here is the cake.

K eating a cheeto puff! It's tradition for Grandpa J to give each grandchild a cheeto on their first birthday!


Present time! She did have to have some help opening presents. She wanted to play with each one as she opens them instead of going on to the next one.




This is a ladybug overnight bag that K got. She loved rolling it around and she also carried the giftbag around.


Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear K, Happy Birthday to you!


She dug into her personal cake with gusto! The black and red icing was a little hard to get off, but we eventually got it. The icing was at least an inch thick on the cake. We eventually scraped off some of the icing so she could get to the cake.


What a face!!!

Also, I want to wish my Grandma H a very happy birthday! I wish you all the best on your special day!
Have a blessed day!

2 comments: