Monday, November 30, 2009

Turkeys, turkey trot, and more

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I am going to attempt to catch up on some blogging.

This is a pic of C with a homework project for school. His assignment was to use the copied turkey they sent home and decorate it with whatever materials they chose. They "dressed" the turkey. Then, they hung them on the wall at school. It was a family project that all could contribute help.

Here is a pic of E at her Academy Kid's feast. I got to run over to her table for a few minutes after I got Pre-K settled with their feast. The kiddos were so cute dressed up in Native American Indian and pilgrim outfits.

Tuesday afternoon, at C's school, they had a Turkey Trot Race. Parents and family were welcome to come and watch their child run the race. It was fun to see him run the race.


C crossing the finish line. K and I crossed the finish line with him. His daddy ran beside him for some of the race around the course.



E at her Thanksgiving feast at Barn School. I wasn't able to attend this feast, but left my camera for another parent to snap a few pics for me.


E dressed as a Native Indian.


When we picked E up, I snapped this pic with E and C dressed as Pilgrims.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment