Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Here is pics of my kiddos on Halloween. We went with a group of kids from playgroup and knocked doors for trick or treating. Then, we came back to the house and the kiddos enjoyed cupcakes and handing out the candy to trick or treaters. I think this is my kids favorite part!


K rode in the stroller most of the way! She sure did hold onto her bag tight and knew where the candy was supposed to go.

My police officer:

My princess:

Enjoying cupcakes:


The Jack-O-Lantern that my husband and kiddos did Saturday afternoon.



Handing out candy to trick-or-treaters:



Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Looks they really enjoyed Halloween! All were adorable even the Tough Police Officer...lol Marcus enjoyed handing out the candy as well!

    ReplyDelete