Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dentist Appointments

We had dentist appointments set up for all three of my kiddos recently. I was dreading taking them. C has been going since he turned three, every six month, and he has always thrown a fit about going. They would have to hold him down just to let the dentist do a visual of his mouth to make sure there were no obvious cavities. And they had never been able to clean or take x-rays of his teeth because of how he reacted. I can remember vividly one appointment with him-- I was very pregnant with K and had to lay on the table, with my feet wrapped around his legs and my arms restraining his arms. I think we had three hygenists and the dentist working with him. So-- I do not look forward to taking my kiddos to the dentist!

This appoinment went so, so much better! I was so relieved and pleased with the way they all three did. Below are the pics I snapped!

They even got a toy for being good out of the bargain! Sometimes bribing is well worth it!



C has to have four teeth pulled as he already has two permanent teeth in behind his baby teeth. They just didn't push them out of the way. That is next week!


Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment