Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Daddy Painting Fingernails and Fixing Mommy's Hair

E has been begging someone to paint her fingernails and toenails. This morning, she asked my huband before he went to work, if he would paint them and he said he would tonight if he had time! So, right before bed, he remembers and makes E's day by painting her fingernails and toenails! He is such a wonderful daddy! I, of course, had to snap a few pics of it!





After they are all done:


Earlier this evening, E was brushing my hair and putting barettes in it. She had up to five barettes at one time. She would brush my hair "just right" then put the barettes in, then start over again! I love for someone else to brush my hair! And I love for E to fix and just spend the time with me!

Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Great job Carlton, next time she gets to paint YOUR nails =) I'll be sure to remind her when I see her next!

    ReplyDelete